the action of delaying or postponing something.
Procrastination is a lack of prioritizing!
To see growth in your business or personal life, sometimes you have to take a step back and take a close look at where you’re showing up, how you’re spending your time, what you’re investing into and what you’re committing to (what are you saying yes and NO to?).
So many mompreneurs I work with feel OVERWHELM because they’re doing ALL.THE.THINGS.
I’ll tell you this mama, you don’t need to do all the things you need to prioritize the right things, the needle movers that will allow you to make progress each day.
You don’t move mountains over night, you take small steps each day that add up to big WINS!
Here are 5 tips I want to share with you that will help you step out of overwhelm and allow you to move forward and start taking ACTION!
- Focus on ONE thing at a time: Focusing on one thing at a time allows you to become laser focused and see a goal to completion.
- Prioritize: Get really honest with yourself about what actually needs to get done, and what is just a distraction. The problem with most “busy” working mamas that I see, is that they try and tackle everything at once. Focus on what is of high priority and the tasks that will get you the results you are looking to achieve on focus on only those!
- Focus on your 3 main goals each day: These are the needle movers that you focus on vs. long to do lists.
- Delegate: Decide which tasks others can do that can “buy you time”. By focusing on the tasks that only you can do, you can delegate others to someone else who can help you create more time so you can focus on the money making moves in your business.
- Systems: Systems allow you to scale, create consistency and improve efficiency. Automating in your business is a key system you can use in your business to not only build and scale, but to also create more freedom for you (the business owner) AND customer experience!
You no longer have to let procrastination be the enemy of your success. You now get to be in control and move the needle forward every single day. Stay committed to focussing on one thing at a time, prioritizing what is important, focus on your 3 goals each day, delegate and implement systems into your business and you will be well on your way to taking your business to the next level all while finding time to prioritize your family AND yourself!
Tell me how you are going to put one of these 5 tips into action TODAY!