Summertime is right around the corner and what better way to get your kiddos cooled off and having some FUN than getting in the kitchen to make these super quick, fun and yummy orange creamsicles!
Jakey and I whipped up this fun and easy, kid-friendly recipe for you. The great thing about these creamsicles is that they are made with Indian River Select Orange Juice! I love this brand because it’s 100% premium orange juice with no additives or preservatives – and I know my kiddos are getting a fun and healthy treat all at the same time!
Orange Dreamsicle Recipe:
- Rinse and chop fruit. (We used blueberry and raspberries) Place in ice pops molds.
- Mix together Indian River Select Orange Juice, vanilla yogurt (or whatever flavor you have- we used strawberry!)
- Pour in a cup full or tsp of vanilla extract
- Blend up!
- Insert handles or sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours or until set.
- Remove from the ice pop mold and enjoy!
Other fun add-ins:
This is the best summer treat that’s easy, healthy and fun to make!
For more summer fun tips for the kids, productivity hacks and more- make sure to follow Sandi Glandt @SANDIGLANDT on IG.