- Define/ Make a List of Your Priorities
- Delegate Your Time
- What is your anti-mom guilt belief system? Ask yourself these questions:
- What are your big work accomplishments and why should the world know about them?
- What are your professional values?
- Why did you choose to become a working mom?
- Get Some Space From People Who Cause You Guilt
- What motivates you to get out of bed and head to the office every day?
4. Get Some Space From People Who Cause You Guilt
5. Quit focusing on the long-term
6. Know you already are “good enough!”
7. Join a supportive mom tribe-
JOIN MY FB MY TRIBE HERE:
THE MODERN MOMS CLUB
To check out an in depth description of all these tips head over to my IG LIVE from tonight (2/15) and hear me dive into each topic!